Travels in Europe

Travels in Europe

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Less than a week

Fastest two weeks in history since my previous post! Still getting prepared to go. During a little going away gathering this past weekend at the house I received some excellent words of advice from various friends and family;

1. It is impossible to pack for a year- pack necessities and find what you need when you get there.

2. Don't stress over things you cannot control. Take a deep breath and move on to work on things you can control. (I suppose I wasn't hiding my anxiety very well...)

3. Try to blend in. (HAH)

I am so thankful for all of my friends and family for helping me get ready both mentally and physically for my journey! I will be leaving Monday morning on a flight to Chicago and then a non-stop to Inchon.

Time to get back to packing! Ps. don't tell my mom that there is a small dog shaped space in my suitcase....(Henry's blog coming soon)

나중에 봬요 (Na-joong-e bwae-yo!)
See you later!

1 comment: